Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Hi guys!
What do you do when your principal becomes your sub? I was really suprised. Mine makes a pretty good sub. She didn't make a big deal about it when I told her what she needed to do. She just said, "At least I don't have to speak Spanish to them." I said, "It wouldn't hurt." She said," Hola!" The students responded, "Hola!" She said, "I'm in trouble."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think having a principal as a sub is a fantastic idea. It really lets the kids understand that a principal was once a teacher as well. I feel that if more would take on this responsibility many classroom management problems might be alleviated. I will ask to see if mine can be a sub sometime.
Awesome! Great way to really connect with students.
I think it is a great thing for your school because it keeps the principal connected to the classroom. That way they understand more about the environment that teachers live in every day. Sometimes I think principals forget the way a classroom is!!
Post a Comment